The Dutch are renowned for being reliable partners in maritime business who value quality and integrity in all that they do. The people of the Netherlands learned how to live with and adapt to water from the earliest times, and the Dutch have exported their maritime expertise the world over for centuries.
This unrivalled pedigree is just one of the reasons why the Dutch flag is so highly respected for commercial vessels and superyachts today. If you want to know where you stand with everything from crewing issues to taxation regulations, it makes excellent business sense to fly the Dutch flag.
Moreover, thanks to the full support of the Dutch government, you can also rest assured that you have a well-priced and totally professional solution for your vessel. The best ships and commercial yachts deserve the best option for registration.
Why register in the Netherlands?
- Gateway to Europe
- A long and distinguished maritime history
- An excellent business climate
- A competitive shipping policy
- A vast maritime support infrastructure
- A highly skilled workforce
- Efficient and flexible manning
- A favourable maritime tax climate
- Top of the "White List" ranking
- Pioneers in sustainability